Monday, October 6, 2008

Cold Feet.....

I've been talking a lot about the changing seasons. I have recorded that I love the smells and the physical changes in the landscape. I haven't talked about the changes that I dislike. I really never think about those. I push them aside as if they aren't too important. Usually they really aren't. But one of those issues has been in the fore front of my thoughts for the last two days. The temperatures have been dropping. It's been dark, cold and rainy. That made it a great weekend to do nothing. I watched a DVD- Made of Honor, starring Dr. Mc Dreamy, or Patrick Dempsey.
It was really dumb, but cute and fun too. My husband couldn't watch it. So he did something useful. I didn't.My feet are cold already!
How could that be happening so soon? I mean it's barely autumn.
But seriously, my feet are freezing.
I like to wear my flip flops until the last possible day. I'm not going to get very far this year. I've already gone into our cedar chest and pulled out my "SmartWool" socks (http://www.smartwool.com/). They are GREAT. they keep your feet nice and warm. I just pulled out the running socks, not the giant, thick woolly ones that I like in January and February... but I've been tempted! Ahhhh.... these feel really nice.

No comments: