Sunday, March 13, 2011

The beginnings of a new season at the Beach House

Trevor and his parents are having a little vacation down at the shore this weekend.  So we went down for a quick visit and a snuggle.  Trevor is four months and growing by the minute.  He's got a real sense of humor now too. I'm biased I'm quite sure, because I think he's just the cutest baby!

It's fun to think about the things that will be changing this year.  Aliza will be swimming and running, Trevor will be crawling and exploring and Secunda (our newest addition arriving in June) will be here too! What will she be like?  I can't wait to meet her and find out.  I know she'll be OURS.

If you had ever told me a few years ago that all this could be happening, I would never have believed you.  What fun it all is.  I love the excitement of everyday life.

No comments: