
Today is the first day of summer 2007. What a joy. It's a warm sun filled day here, with clear blue skies. I put the top down on my car, cranked up my radio and drove with the wind in my hair and songs to sing along with ~blasting~. I feel alive. No traces of those unspoken fears and feelings of doom that have hovered over me all winter.
There is a secret component added to our lives this time of year. Whatever it is, that energy, that warmth from the sun. It makes you come to life, just like the flowers in your garden. You bloom and grow with the sun and reach for the stars on clear nights. I love it.
Happy summertime.
2 comments:
I COULDN'T AGREE MORE! Beautifully wriiten. I love you Mom and will see you when we get back. Keep soaking it all up and smiling.
I love this post! It is so true! I'm such a summer baby, I definitely bloom in the summer sun!
Post a Comment