Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The news is out!!!!! Lisa and Russ are.....

This picture is borrowed from Lisa.



One of life's most exquisite miracles is now "under construction".
Russ and Lisa are expecting their first baby. Our lives are all a flutter with excitement. A new little life is going to be joining the family.
Who will - he or she - be??

Joy is....
Watching Lisa bloom and glow,
watching Russ beam with joy,
feeling the happiness of expectation that is to burst forth... this JUNE.
A new baby!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I don't know how to write the HUGE smile that is across my face, or the happy squeal I made when I read your post! :)
It IS so exciting....for some reasong it's even MORE real now that everyone knows AND I'm past my 12 week mark.
And I'd add to your list of joy is....watching Russ turn into an overprotective daddy- already! :)

Anonymous said...

This is so GREAT!!!
Congratulation to Rus and Lisa-
and you grandparents to be!!!!
:o) SB