Monday, May 19, 2008

May 17, 2008- Welcomes the new story of "Aliza"

She didn't want to wait. She had been listening to their voices on the other side of her thin apartment walls. It was part of her plan all along, her tiny apartment was getting cramped. She needed more space and craved the companionship of roommates! So early in the morning of Saturday May 17, she made her move. She had decided that it was her time. Nothing would ever be the same. Aliza concentrated and soon her new adventure was underway.
Waiting for her with eager anticipation were the voices from the other side, her two new parents.

"So these are the people who had been talking to her, pushing on her feet and on her bottom, singing and reading to her for these long months." thought Aliza, as she met them for the first time.
"They seem so nice and everyone is so happy to see me!"
"Wait," she thought, "there are so many other new voices. I'm being passed from arm to arm."
"Whoaa....."
"So many people for me to meet, so many new things, so many voices and so much room!"
"There was Auntie Beth and Uncle Scott, Auntie Tina and Nonna, Gramma and Grampa, Auntie Vanessa and Rob, Grosspapa and a quiet guy they called Mark."
"Strangely, I don't feel afraid. I like them all."
"But I have to find the soft one who smells so good and has that yummy stuff, pass me back to HER."
"oh good," thought Aliza, "here is my mother-she smells so nice. I got a bit worried for a minute, I thought that I'd lost her already. I think I'll like her a lot. She's so soft and I remember her voice."
"My new Dad is so great! He cleaned out that sticky stuff from the paper pants that they made me wear." "Thanks new Dad!"
"Sushi??" "What are they all eating?" "This is going to be WAY different from my old place..."
"I think that I'll like it here." thought Aliza.
A new family was created at that moment.

and that's the beginning of "The new story of Aliza..."

No comments: