Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Aliza is going to be Christened on Sunday

This is a video of Aliza playing on her play mat. She seems to like it. Everything is so new to her still. It's quite colorful and fun, I liked it too! This video is not very well done. It was my first attempt at "moving pictures." I hope that I'll improve with some practice. Her mom was going to post this video on her blog- sorry---I couldn't help myself! I wanted to see if I could upload it myself and I could! You can use it too. I love watching her little movements.....

Sunday, August 3, 2008.

That is the date that Aliza will be Christened. I love this sacrament. ( I love them all.) I still hold to the belief that in baptism she will be blessed. This baptism will protect her from an unseen, unknown and feared darkness. As Christians and Catholics we are taught that infants, the innocents, are blessed at their baptism and are protected. I like knowing that she will be protected.

The day of her Christening will be a celebration of her life. The new parents are putting on their first big event since their wedding. We will all be treated to a wonderful luncheon following the the ceremony at the church. It's so strange. It feels like just yesterday we had her father Christened. Life really goes by so fast. I'm trying to savor every moment now. I don't want to forget anything.

No comments: