,
This was a fantastically fun first!
Last Wednesday, I brought Aliza up to my house while I was babysitting. We left her house early in the morning, just after her mom went off to work. I knew that her tummy had just been filled up, so it was a good time to travel. She chirped and babbled along with the Christmas Caroles that I was playing and singing along with too, and then drifted
off to sleep.
I decided that it would be fun if we stopped off at Grampa's office to start his day with some smiles and hugs. Well, she delivered just that. She was all smiles when we went in. Everyone loves to see her and to listen to her laugh. It's a great way to start your day.
After we left The Donwell Company, we headed home to my house. I had my coffee and a bagel as I fed Aliza her cereal. She was hungry! After breakfast we played on her blanket with her toys and then she jumped in her bouncy disk for a while. I thought that we should get outside on such a nice day, so we bundled up and went out for a nice walk in the stroller. We waved HELLO to many of our neighbors.
After our return, Aunt Christine Sherman stopped by for a short visit. Aliza was a bit quiet, not her usual bubbly self. She was rubbing her eyes and I decided that she probably wanted a nap. I warmed up her mommy pops and put the milk into her bottle, we went upstairs to her room at my house, pulled down the blinds and sure enough, halfway through her bottle...she was out! She curled up onto her side and slept soundly for two and a half hours. She woke up happy and smiling!! And hungry again.
After a snack of sweet potato, and more mommy pop in a bottle, we bundled up again and went into Manchester to pick out our Christmas tree for 2008! We looked at all of them and found just the right one. It was very exciting, so much to see, so many different kinds of things around with ribbons and bows. She really enjoyed looking around at everything. The real fun was watching Aliza take in all in!
After Grampa finished work for the day, we piled back into the car and headed back to her Mom and Dad, who were anxiously waiting for their hugs and smiles for the day.
So... thank you Aliza. Gramps and I decorated the tree today and it's just perfectly beautiful.
Will you help me again next year please??
1 comment:
I think she will love helping her Grams and Gramps EVERY year! Although she may get more opinionated the older she gets!
Post a Comment