Monday, March 2, 2009

Look what's new in our family!!

I borrowed this picture from the photographers web page. Her logo is on it, so I think I'm not breaking any copyright laws? But it is such a great picture for my post today.
Look at this new family! You would never know the pain of their last year.

The circle of life... continues.

My nephew and his wife are the new parents of Elle Patricia.
This young couple has carrieda huge burden of grief this past year. Late spring 08' brought news that they would be awaiting the arrival of a new life. With this happy news their
grief was interrupted and hope moved in.
We all were able to watch the baby bump grow. (Thank goodness for the Internet.) This wonderful news gave everyone, especially this young couple, a feeling of hope and renewal.

The January arrival of this perfectly pink bundle gives them many reasons to be joyful.
Elle is thriving in her new surroundings. Her new parents seem quite comfortable in their new roles as her parents.
Congratulations new family... Welcome Elle!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That picture is so beautiful!