Monday, November 23, 2009

Narrowing my options

Maybe it's paranoia.... along with a growing feeling that I should take more control over who might be able to access my BLOG posts and pictures. I have decided to limit the people who may access my Blog.
I have been reading and hearing more about Internet predators who may abuse this type of medium for their own use. With that in mind... I have narrowed the ability to open my blog.
I am sending out an invitation to view to just family and friends, not to the general public.

Really who cares what I think anyway!

I enjoy reading many different types of Blogs. I am currently following several. Political opinions, Medical news sites, I love "Post Secrets". I enjoy reading Blogs by new Mom's, stay at home Dad's, family Blogs, there are so many wonderful writers out there. I am not one of those. I've liked being able to share thoughts and pictures on occasion. So, instead of just shutting this down altogether , I'm narrowing the access for now and rethinking what I'm going to do with this Blog in the future.

No comments: