Sunday, September 19, 2010

It is officially autumn now.



Last week Aliza and I went to pick out our pumpkins. She has a very good eye for the perfect pumpkin. I think that we found just the right one?? or two?? or more....

It was fun to watch as she searched for the right color "orange" and the perfect size for carrying if you happen to be two.

When we got them home she spent quite a long time rearranging them. She put them on the front walk or up on the porch, moving them around, changing her mind over and over.  I think that they may be rearranged again a few times next week when she comes over to check on them.

She is noticing the changing leaves on the trees and the acorns on the ground. Lately every thing that we talk about is followed up with several verses of  "why??"

I love to listen to the stories that she tells.  Her version of the world is so fun!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: