No one said it would be easy. Life sure has it's highs and lows. Welcome to a blog about my roller coaster life.
Sunday, August 14, 2011
August in Waterford 2011
What can I say?
The weather was perfect, the beach was calling, the water was warm. We got to share some wonderful time with the kids!
I can never get enough.
Trevor was especially cute. He is changing by the second.
He is erupting!
Teeth are appearing overnight, hair is sprouting from his little head in all directions, he learned to sit, stand and crawl in a blink and now is walking all around (with assistance). One minute he is a baby in your arms, the next he is almost running ahead and acting like a toddler. (Sigh) As it should be.
He is still a very sweet baby.
It was a perfect weekend.
Trevor perfected his new SKILLS.
We girls relaxed!
The guys took out the biggy boat-- "Top Cat." Pop was thrilled to get it out on the water again.
The Singapore Grill got a better review from us for its sushi this year--two thumbs up! Yahoo!!
The rain on Sunday was OK, because it made it easier to go home.
If it had been sunny and warm again, I think I might have cried all the way home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment