![]() |
| Under the Wedding Day Tree |
| Trevor likes the Vroom-vroom ( as it was named by Aliza) |
| One handed driving! |
| Emma at the Beach House |
| Emma was so comfortable and easy going. |
| Aliza-Heading off to the sand bar with Pop! |
| Splash splash |
| Mem finally gets some snuggle time with Emma. |
| Inspector Trevor. |
| The summer fire. |
It was exquisitely busy. The Beach House was filled with life and
excitement, just the way I like to see it.
Memories that last a lifetime are made in times like these. Small moments become enormous in your heart. My heart is very full these days. Lives are blooming and flowering all around me and I am a part of the glorious garden that is our FAMILY. I am again ...very thankful.
No comments:
Post a Comment