I'm one of the luckiest Mom's in the world. For the past two days I've been with my sweetheart, Aliza. We've been snuggling and talking about everything that's important to a 5 month old. We've been going for long walks and sharing our lunches. She is a happy, easy going baby, so it's just a wonderful day with her. It's a such precious gift to have this time with her.
Tomorrow I'm heading down to the Beach House to start getting ready for this years Fake Thanksgiving Dinner 2008. That is happening this Saturday! I'm so excited to have everyone together. Last year on Fake Thanksgiving we found out that the kids were expecting -Aliza!! This year she'll be sitting at the table with us! How special is that? These pictures are from last years dinner and the ultra sound of Aliza- who none of us knew yet. Now I can't imagine life without her in it.
We are a fair sized group this year, not huge, but everyone who's really special can make it. I don't plan to go way out with the menu. I'll try to keep it regular, simply Thanksgiving, to make it seem more like the real thing.
It's my favorite non holiday because we are all together.
It's my favorite non holiday because we are all together.
So everyone ... drive carefully and we'll see you there! Bring your comfy clothes and your appetite.
PS. Scott you're in charge of the Sunday morning pancakes !
No comments:
Post a Comment