No one said it would be easy. Life sure has it's highs and lows. Welcome to a blog about my roller coaster life.
Friday, August 6, 2010
Pretty in PINK
Two beautiful images brightening my day today. She is so....Pretty in PINK.
I'm excitedly gathering all of the pieces and finishing the last minute details as we prepare for next weekends "Couples Baby Shower". My plan is to gather friends and family, young and old, to celebrate Beth and Scott as they continue on their wonderful journey and welcome a baby into their lives.
We shouldn't have the traditional all ladies baby shower. (1)- because Nancy has just had the most beautiful shower for Zsofi in Marshfield and NOTHING could compare to that! (2)-Scott is SO much a part of everything -he had to be included and (3) -well- the men shouldn't be left out of the fun. Dad and brother Russ wanted to help and be a part of the party too!
It seems like the right thing to do -have the shower at the Beach House.
The Beach House is where Scott proposed to Beth and she said YES.
That was one of the many wonderful family events that have taken place there.
We have shared our Fake Thanksgivings there. It was at the Beach House that we met Lisa for the first time! We had Aliza's first baby sleepover there. It was down at the Beach House that we celebrated with Beth and Scott's wedding weekend at Harkness. The list includes a few New Years Eve Parties that the kids have hosted and many summer days and nights shared there. It just makes sense that the Baby Shower should be there too.
It truly seems like a few days ago that the picture of Beth, in her pink blanket and sweater, was taken.
It was a few days ago that I took the picture of Beth with her Baby Belly, all covered in pink.
I recall with tremendous happiness our days as a young family and wish Beth, Scott, Russ and Lisa all of those memories too.
I'm so happy to be a part of the new and ever changing days ahead. Exciting times await as Beth and Scott join in the fun as new parents and the Sherman's and the Jamieson's will all "ride life's roller coaster" together!
I vow that I will always find time for..... one more ride !!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so excited! I can't wait to celebrate this adventure with everyone...and especially with you. xoxo
Post a Comment