October weekends this year have been busy and filled with new experiences.
After spending a fun filled day with Aliza, visiting our soon to be gymnastics studio and the Museum, we later dropped her at her house on Thursday evening, and we headed up to our new
cozy condo on the North Shore.
I was a little nervous about this. Tracey had never seen it. I wasn't sure what he would think. I've been up cleaning, getting deliveries and setting up all of the rooms. I knew the place pretty well now and I was very comfortable.
He hadn't seen more than the outside of the building on a drive by.
That's TRUST!
I had driven him through the area when we were looking and we both really like the "walkability" of the town and the ease of use of the area. But the condo unit was a little oddly set up and I wasn't sure if he would like it.
He DID! Yahoo .... yahoo
Right away he jumped right in- fixing and cleaning up some of the rougher areas left over from the previous tenants. Everything we thought that we might like about the place-- we love! We took the train up to Rockport for lunch. We had a lot of fun exploring the area on a beautiful fall weekend. It really felt like home when we had our first company later that day. Best of all... we got to spend some time with Beth and Scott and eat some (yummmmmmm... ) great food!
 |
| Rockport for lunch. |
 |
| Beth, Courtenay and Cooper. |
 |
| Snacks for Addie |
 |
| The "beginning" is near! |
 |
| Aliza and Mem take a class at the Lutz Museum to learn about "Giant Belgian Rabbits!" |
 |
| Our GIANT rabbit is coming around! |
 |
| WOW that's a BIG Rabbit!!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment