Friday, October 1, 2010

We're loadin' up the truck and we're movin' to Beverly...Farms that is...

So we've rented the condo in the Farms!

It's just close enough and yet just far enough away from where "the new family" will be.  Minutes away.
It has easy walking around a very cute little town that is loaded with amenities and very short walking distance to the train and gorgeous beaches.  We're not there yet but-I think that we love it already!

After looking around and thinking about all the plus and minuses of the condo's in all of the different areas, this one seemed to fit most of our wants and needs.  The hoop jumping turned out to be easy.  Not too many issues and not difficult to finalize the agreements.  The area is FANTASTIC! The unit is perfect. This will be FUN!

I'll be moving up the first load of furniture and household items soon, all of the things that you need for basic living. While I'm there I plan to gather the kitchen/ bath/ bedroom staples.
It's pretty exciting.  It turned out that it was cheaper to buy all new furniture from a local discount furniture house than it would cost to gather and move things from here and haul them up there.
So we picked out living room, bedroom and dining room furniture that is being delivered next week! That was FUN!

Just as everything with the condo was coming together, the possibility of an earlier than expected arrival by baby "Nugget"  became a reality. Even if things stay on schedule there are only a few weeks left to go.    So I'll be happy when we have the place ready for sleepovers.  We'll have a place for everyone to stay when they come to meet the "Nugget".

We'll be looking forward to having company, so plan a visit!

No comments: