Friday, March 9, 2007

Something is wrong with the VOTING....

I wasn't the only one watching American Idol and surprised by the outcome?? Really... who is voting? Sanjaya getting on the top 12??? He 's not even OK. His voice is weak and he acts like he is 10. His hair bothers me. He doesn't think that he should be in the top 12 either! I just don't get it.
I wonder how this works? I don't think that the votes are done correctly. There might have to be new rules for voting --like one vote per person.
I am hesitant to get involved emotionally with the show. What if we find out that the voting is rigged somehow. I wondered that ... a few season back with the whole Rubin Studdard thing. He wasn't a good performer or strong vocally and yet he kept winning. We'll have to watch. Carrie Underwood was terrific! So maybe it will work out in the end.

No comments: