Last nights episode of Heroes was a little bloody. I still like watching the show because it's different. It always leaves you--- hanging. Every episode leads into the next. After next week, the show is on hiatus until late April. So you'll have time to watch the reruns if you've never watched it. I think that you should so that we can talk about it.
Grey's Anatomy is a serial, but it's very easy to miss a week and catch up quickly, there aren't too many "secrets" that are exposed each week. The characters have been fully developed for a while and you already like them. I like the human story line of Grey's- the medical aspect is not usually correct, that bothers me a bit. I know that most of the TV watching public is watching 24, that plays at the same time as Hero's.
I've noticed that .... all of the really great shows this year are on Thursday evening. As the networks did in the " Friends " era. Making them compete for ratings. This is apparently the most popular night of TV viewing and everyone stacks their best shows against each other. There is Ugly Betty ++, The Office++++, Grey's Anatomy+++,
30 ROCK++++(my favorite), and for the serious TV watcher's -on the Comedy channel at 10:30 PM is The Sara Silverman Show++++. She's hysterically funny!!!( also a bit twisted)
So other than American Idol.... that's it for me and TV- give or take CNN, HBO, and Showtime movies or the Soprano's.
That is my opinion and I've been known to voice it loudly on occasion.
I did purchase a novel recommended by someone we know...
Charity Girl, byMichael Lowenthal, and I'm excited about getting into that soon.
1 comment:
I have to say I am really anticipating next Monday night when Hereo's returns. If you want some hints to what's coming up on that show, here are two links. But don't go if you don't want it to be a tad spoiled!
www.heroestheseries.com
oh and here's one for The Office-
http://www.officetally.com/the-office-season-3-spoilers
Post a Comment